Getting your blog approved for AdSense is the first step in making money from your website. The good news is that it doesn’t take much effort to get approval, but there are certain requirements that you must fulfill in order to qualify for a payout. In this post, we will go through what these requirements are so that you can apply them with ease!
Follow Google AdSense Policies.
When it comes to Google AdSense, you need to follow their policies. You can’t get approved if you don’t follow them.
If you don’t follow these rules, then your blog will be rejected by Google AdSense and therefore cannot be published on the internet anymore.
If your website gets rejected by Google AdSense because of a violation of its policies, then this means that your site is not safe for users and therefore cannot be visited by anyone who wants to read content from it!
Make Sure You Own the Website.
You must own the website. In order to get adsense approval, you must have the right to use the site. This means that you have checked out your hosting provider and can see that they are legitimate and not going to shut down in a few days time, like our old host did last year.
You also need to make sure you know where your domain name is registered as well as all other pertinent information about who owns it and where it sits on their server (if there are multiple owners). If other people have access to this information, then they could steal any revenue generated from adsense traffic on the site!
Make Sure Your Website is SSL Enabled.
Before you can get adsense approval for your blog, make sure that the website is SSL enabled. What is SSL? SSL stands for “secure socket layer” and it’s a protocol that encrypts data as it travels between systems. This means that anyone who tries to intercept or read this data will be unable to do so because it has been encrypted by the SSL certificate.
The benefits of using an SSL certificate include:
- Making it harder for hackers to access your website
- Protecting sensitive information like credit card numbers or social security numbers from being intercepted by malicious third parties (such as those who might try to steal your analytics)
Use a Custom Domain Name.
The domain name is the address of your website. It’s what people will type into their browsers to access your site, and it should be unique, easy to remember, relevant to the content on your blog, available (and registered with a domain registrar), etc.
Create Unique and Quality Content.
The most important part of your ad campaign is the content that you write. You need to create unique and quality content, so that people will want to read it and share it with their friends.
You should also make sure that the topics covered by other blogs are not covered in yours as well, so readers don’t feel like they’re reading the same thing over again. This can help boost your site’s ranking on Google Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).
Write at Least 15-20 Quality Posts.
There are many factors that you need to consider when writing your blog posts. These include:
- Quality content. When it comes to AdSense, the quality of your site and its content is very important. So if you want to get approved for AdSense adsense on WordPress blog, then it is important that you write at least 15-20 quality articles per month. You can also use Google Analytics as a tool to track traffic from different sources such as search engines and social media sites like Facebook or Twitter etc..
Submit Your Website to Search Engines to Get Indexed.
One of the first steps in getting indexed by Google is to submit your website to search engines. To do this, you’ll need a Google Search Console account and an Adsense account. If you don’t have these yet, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a new Adsense account at https://www.google.com/adsense/homepage/.
- Once logged in, create a new blog using our WordPress Installer Wizard (you’ll need to sign up for an Adsense account after creating your blog).
- Once created and published, go back into your settings page under “General Settings” and then click on “Search Engine Optimization”. This will show all pages on your site with their SEO metrics displayed here along with links where they came from so that we can see which ones are performing well or not performing well based on their position in SERPs (search engine result pages).
Apply for Google AdSense Account Using Your Country Specific Gmail Address.
- Create a Gmail Account
- Make sure it’s Country Specific
- Make sure you use the same gmail address when applying for adsense approval and when signing in to Google AdSense accounts on WordPress blogs, otherwise you will be rejected by Adsense because they don’t accept multiple accounts from different regions/countries at once (so be careful).
- Make sure you use the same gmail address when changing your password so that anyone who has access to your email account can reset it easily without having to go through all of these steps again 🙂
Be Patient and Keep Your Application Genuine.
As we mentioned before, the AdSense approval process can take up to 10 days to complete. If you do not get approved within this period, you can appeal and wait another 30 days for a response. However, if your appeal is denied again (and it probably will be), then there are two more options available: appeal again after 60 days or quit trying altogether and move on with other monetization strategies such as Instagram ads or Amazon affiliate links on your site
To get your blog approved for AdSense, you must meet all the requirements and have an established blog with high-quality content that provides value to your visitors
To get your blog approved for AdSense, you must meet all the requirements and have an established blog with high-quality content that provides value to your visitors.
- Follow Google AdSense policies: You can’t use an automated program or any other method to generate revenue or traffic in order to get approved. The only way to make money is by selling products or services on your website directly or through affiliate links that redirect users back to my site (this is called “affiliate marketing”).
- Make sure you own the website: You will need a legal owner who has full rights over the domain name associated with it because this will be used in generating revenue from adsense accounts. If someone else owns another domain name which happens also contains similar words like “adsense” then he/she might use it as their own website without permission from us which defeats our purpose altogether! So please don’t try this unless you really want them 🙂
- Use SSL Encryption: All websites need SSL encryption before accepting payments online so make sure yours does too! It’s also good practice if there are sensitive information stored inside files such as credit card numbers etc., but even if there isn’t much personal information posted online yet just try using https:// instead of http:// since most people don’t realize what those two letters mean when typed into their browsers’ address bar.”
If you follow the above steps, then your blog is sure to get approved for AdSense.
How I got approved for google adsense within 24 hours.